GSi - MrTramp2 (VST.AU - Win.MacOSX) v2.2
- Category: VST Instruments
- Published: Wednesday, 24 August 2016 22:17
MrTramp2 is the sequel of GSi's previous plugin “MrTramp”, a physical modeling simulation of the soulful Wurlitzer(TM) 200A Electric Piano. What's different in this new version? Firstly, it's not compiled in SynthEdit any more, is fully programmed in C++ so is now also available for Mac OSX in both VST and AU formats; secondly, it takes way less CPU and RAM;
furthermore, this is not the exact same algorithm as used in the previous MrTramp, this is a new revised formula which gives more 'bite' on the lower octaves and more 'body' on the high notes (99% same code used in KeyPerformer).
- – Velocity (CC #17): adjusts the velocity response, use this in accordance to your MIDI controller's settings to find the best action response;
- – Hardness (CC #16): adjusts the hardness of the virtual “reeds”;
- – Tremolo (CC #1): turns on/off and adjusts the amount of tremolo, with a fixed frequency of 6 Hz, triangle waveform;
- – Tone (CC #10): a low pass filter, use this to brighten or darken the sound;
- – Volume (CC #7): guess what?...
System Requirements and Installation
A Windows PC or Mac OSX (10.4+) with at least a 2000 Mhz CPU with 512 Mb of RAM and 5 Mb of free disk space.
Under Windows, copy the file MrTramp2.DLL to your VSTPlugins folder and let your host scan for new plugins.
Under OSX, copy the file MrTramp2.vst in [MacintoshHD]/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST and the file MrTramp2.component in [MacintoshHD]/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Component and let your host scan for new plugins.