MaxSynths - Nero (VST Win x32) v1.1
- Category: VST Instruments
- Published: Saturday, 06 August 2016 17:03
Nero is a mono synthesizer for bass, lead and sequenced sounds. Its strength is in the OSC section which features two internally synced oscillators capable of creating, thanks also to the modulation options, TB alike sounds, evolving drones fat basses and detuned lead sounds in a breeze.
The filter section features a zero delay feedback filter and the audio engine has been tweaked to provide a great impact on the low frequencies. The "Pattern Sequencer" is another key feature and a great source of inspiration for the modern producer: it features 64 original sequences that can be used as they are or, by editing the play options (play mode, length, etc), it's possible to create totally new bass/seq lines.
- Synced Oscillators
- Pattern Sequencer with 64 original phrases
- Zero Delay feedback filter
- 128 inspiring preset sounds
- Extensive modulation options
- Mapping file for BCR-2000
- Low CPU usage