Xenobioz - Aegis (VST Win x32) - v1.0
- Category: VST Instruments
- Published: Thursday, 01 September 2016 01:20
Aegis is inspired by the old Amiga 500 softsynth Sonix by Aegis. It's main features are the Drawable Oscillator and LFO waveforms and a special type of Phase Distortion.
- 1 Drawable Oscillator. (128 samples).
- 1 Drawable LFO, that can be used as an envelope.
- ADSR with adjustable slopes.
- Two types of Phase Distortion/Modulation.
- A Low-Pass Filter.
- Can add Harmonics to the Drawable waveform.
- Waveform copy and paste.