Noisefield - Club Voltage (VST Win x32) - v1.0
- Category: VST Instruments
- Published: Thursday, 01 September 2016 01:17
ClubVoltage is a modern control-voltage softsynth, based on subtractive synthesis for creating sequences to electronic music. ClubVoltage is split up in to various sections on two different pages.
- 3 equal Oscillators with 64 waveforms each and pulsewidth
- 2 Multimode-Filter
- 1 Noisegenerator (White Rauschen)
- 1 Modulatiosmatrix
- 3 Envelopes (1 Amp-, and two Modulationsenvelopes)
- 3 LFOs with different degrees
- 1 Bitcrusher
- 1 Equalizer
- 6 different control-voltage (C.V.) sequencers with 32 Steps (Arpeggiator and others)
- 1 Chorus
- 1 Delay
- ClubVoltage is a 32-Bit VST-plug-in only available for PC/Windows systems (Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.) It‘s recommended to use a modern PC with 4GB RAM or more with a fast CPU speed and a dual/quad core processor or higher).
- You also need a VST-compatible host sequencer/DAW like Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Orion, Ableton Live, Samplitude, MusicMaker etc…
- Please make sure that you put the .dll-file of that plug-in in your local VSTPlugins folder.