s(M)exoscope by Bram@Smartelectronix(VST.AU Win.MacOSX)
- Category: VST Effects
- Published: Saturday, 13 August 2016 14:37
s(M)exoscope is an oscilloscope VST plugin. You can use it to visually monitor audio wave forms.
- Available as a Standard insert effect or as a special Modular version optimized especially for modular VST hosts like Plogue Bidule or AudioMulch.
- Display controls – Time (number of pixels per sample) & Amp (amplitude of the waveform in the display).
- Retrigger modes – Free, Internal, Rising & Falling – with Retrigger Threshold. External mode also available in the modular version.
- Options – Sync Redraw, Freeze, DC-Kill & Channel.