iZotope - Vinyl (VST.VST3.AU.AAX.RTAS Win.MacOSX x86|x64) v1.8
- Category: VST Effects
- Published: Friday, 12 August 2016 00:16
Vinyl is a plug-in that lets you simulate the dust, scratches, and warp of a worn record and the electrical and mechanical noise of the turntable it’s on. Give fresh recordings and instrument tracks the dirty, dusty feel of an earlier decade. Apply Vinyl to any source audio to make it sound as if it’s being played from a record and dial in exactly the right character to suit your tune. Plus, it’s now updated to 64-bit!
- Warp: Choose the amount of warping and the warp shape for the record—from no warp to totally melted and warped edges.
- Dust: Simulates the amount of dust that has settled on the surface of the record.
- Year: Models record players from different decades using filter responses.
- Wear: Simulates the effect of a record that's been played too many times, from brand new to a few thousand spins.
- Mechanical Noise: Adds turntable rumble and motor noise.
- Spin Down: Simulate the sound of slowly stopping playback of a record, modulating both playback speed and frequency.
Operating system requirements
Windows: 7, 8, and 10
Mac: OS X 10.8-10.11 (Intel only)
Audio Unit, AAX (64-bit only) and AAX Audio Suite, RTAS and Audio Suite, VST 2, VST 3
Pro Tools 10.3.10 - 12.4, Logic Pro X 10.2, Live 9.5, Cubase 8, REAPER 5, Digital Performer 9