LVC-Audio - PhreePhuzz (VST.VST3.AU.AAX.RTAS Win.MacOSX x32|x64) v1.0.5
- Category: VST Effects
- Published: Tuesday, 20 September 2016 00:11
PhreePhuzz is a saturation plugin pure and simple. Although the controls are very simple to use, PhreePhuzz utilizes many underlying technologies used to create PreAMPed. PhreePhuzz has six (2 new in version 1.0.4) distinct saturation settings.
Each of these settings utilizes a distinctly tuned multiband saturation algorithm. All internal processing occurs using 4x oversampling to reduce the aliasing effects of saturation.
PhreePhuzz can be pushed into overt distortion; however, it excels at more gentle saturation effects. Each of the four saturation settings has emphasis on different frequency components. PhreePhuzz can be used to give a track low-end saturation without dulling the high frequencies, or it can be used to give a shimmering high-end sparkle without muddying the bass.
- Virtual analog saturation simulator
- 4x oversampling using linear phase filtering to ensure great high-end response
- Six distinct saturation types, including separate saturation algorithms and multiband settings
- Standard LVC-Audio controls, like A->B knob comparison and fine adjustment of knobs
- New undo/redo history, A/B comparison, and cross-platform preset management with import/export features
System requirements and specifications:
Windows: VST and VST3 plugin formats. PhreePhuzz requires Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 machines with a processor that supports SSE2 (AMD or Intel processor from around 2004 or later)
OSX: AU, VST, and VST3 plugin formats. PhreePhuzz requires OSX 10.5 or later, and an Intel Core2Duo processor (or better)