Taiga DSP - Gravel (VST Win x32|x64)
- Category: VST Effects
- Published: Tuesday, 06 September 2016 02:20
Gravel is a distortion VST with a twist. It combines three types of distortion with an envelope follower that can be used as a modulation source, giving the effects amplitude-driven dynamic characteristics. Perfect for lo-fi effects, powerful percussions and some interesting modulated crankiness.
- Smooth, non-integer Bit Depth reduction, from 1 to 24 bit.
- Powerful Drive, with hard clipping.
- Sample rate reduction.
- Envelope follower with attack and release settings, going from 1 to 5000 ms.
- All the above effects are positively and negatively modulatable by the envelope follower, plus an additional mod knob for the audio input.